tagged




hey stalker 
I got tagged by fatin nabila ( thank you XD )

RULES
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HERNo tag back!No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.

11 THINGS ABOUT ME :
.::. I am someone who likes the color purple and pink
.::. I do not like asked to do work because I only asked to do the work without anybody
.::. I love to edit a blog but did not post anything
.::. I am one who likes to style
.::. I am someone who likes mathematics subjects
.::. I am not really into the science
.::. I am one who like most sports especially hockey
.::. I love Teddy bears
.::. I love to surf the Internet
.::. I am very concerned about my weight
.::. I really love eating fruits

QUESTION FROM FATIN NABILA :

1 : What's your status now ?
i'm not single anymore dear .*in a relationship*
2 : Have you ever fall in love with one of your classmates ? Tell me his/her name :D
noopp . i've never fall in love with my classmates
3 : What's your favourite song ?
too much la . eg price tag by Jessie J ft. Bob, Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky and wish u were here by avril lavigne
4 : Are you a Beliebers ? If not , tell me why .
not bad XD
5 : Adakah anda suka pergi ke sekolah?
sometimes yes , sometimes no
6 : Do you have secret admirer? What's his/her name ?
yes . his name is daus and zat
7 : When did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend ?
mybe when i was in form 1
8 : What type of girl did you hate ?
of course a prowler !
9 : What's your weight now ? Answer honestly
around 35 to 37
10 : Are you a shopaholic ?
of course yes !
11 : Do you wear heels ?


sometimes i wear heels , sometimes not

QUESTION FROM ME :
1 : what is your full name ?
2 : what is your birth date ?
3 : what are the girl characteristics that you dislike ?
4 : what position you hold in school ?
5 : do you love the mathematics subject ?
6 : what kind of jewelry you like ?
7 : What is your favorite brands of clothes you love to use ?
8 : do you love sports ?
9 : love to be ?
10 : if you are given the opportunity to choose a career you like , what the career?
11 : what are the animal that you dislike the most ?

saya na tag :
nurul adira
cookie monster
lettha
putryy nasuha
elin
syaf
tiyka
askarpink
acid rain
paradise
cik dinie athirah

*saya tag secare rambang je nieh XD


kalau dha bace , sila like or komen yaww , terima kasih .

0 00 suara hati mereka: