bla bla bla

I know I cannot be perfect like you all .
but it
does not mean you can mock my feelings .
to
both men and women .
if you do not like want to be friends with me .
just talk .
no need going to secret with me and talk back .
when
you talk back .
mostly
kowunk mesti fitnah aq .
right
?
WTH.
kowunk tade hak nak
judge aq.
if
not satisfied with me .
F-T-F la.
tu baru betul .
nie tak , kowunk na jugak cakap belakang .
Coward!
you are all cowardly to be honest with me!
aq ta suke mcm tuh !
OMG.
the longer I think about it , I'm getting dizzy.

but ..
WAIT !!
why I have to think about that .
right
?
go
mampOs la !
the important is
.
aq ta ngangu hidup kowunk
.
so . jgn na mengedik menyebok pasal hidup aku .

p / s: sorry if I have to use the words that you do not like.
aq mmmg da ta puas aty sgt nie .
.
unable to
hold patience.
HAHA
. ~

kalau dha bace , sila like or komen yaww , terima kasih .

0 00 suara hati mereka: